4-disc set includes downloadable workbook
for your gift of $35 or more includes S&H
• 7 full-length interview sessions
• Great for adoption/foster groups
• Features top-notch experts
This DVD project comes out of Terry Meeuwsen’s personal struggles and desire to help other parents who find themselves in the same situation she was in…raising traumatized children without having the knowledge of how to interpret and parent their behaviors and emotional needs.
Practical tools for your child & family
In a series of 7 sessions, Terry shares openly from her own experiences as she interviews experts about family-healing topics such as:
- Disarming Difficult Behaviors
- Learning to Re-Parent
- Understanding Food & Sleep Issues
- Dealing With Lying & Stealing
- Preparing Your Teen for Adulthood
- Tag-Team Parenting
Hear from top notch speakers:
- Dr. Karyn Purvis, Director of the Institute of Child Development at Texas Christian University
- Jayne Schooler who trains adoption and foster care professionals
- David Schooler who counsels adults who suffered childhood traumas
- Dr. Wendy Flowers, practicing clinician with 30 years experience, who works daily with traumatized children
- Michael & Amy Monroe, founders of a growing support and conference network called Tapestry.
Plus, find encouragement from interviews with families who share candidly about the struggles and triumphs in their adoption and fostering journeys.